Arborist Reports & Tree Inspections
Do you need a tree inspection or arborist report?
- Experienced in arboriculture principles and practices, including tree risk hazard assessment and reporting
- Competent and qualified to Australian Government AQF Level 5 minimum up to AHC50510 Diploma of Arboriculture
- Insured for public liability to $20 million, and professional indemnity of $10 million in line with council standards.
We offer free quotes for all of your arboriculture needs. Contact us today.
Falling branches, dead wood, fungus, large cracks, loose root ball, discoloured leaves, insect attacks are all causes for concern. Arborist reports help provide information about the health and condition of specific trees; the cause of the problem, and actions that may be taken to alleviate the problem. Our consulting arborists can visit your property to:
Arborist reports available
Our arborist report types are aligned with council guidelines and the Institute of Australian Consulting Arboriculturists (IACA) recommendations.
- Preliminary Assessment (Audit) of Existing Trees (pre DA)
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment (for DA)
- Root Mapping Report
- Monitoring & Certification (during construction)
- Tree Hazard Assessment
- Report to Accompany Tree Preservation Order Application (to prune or remove)
- Tree Valuation
- Tree Maintenance
- Statement of Evidence (various Courts/Tribunals)